As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and under the direction of an order by the Governor of the state of Pennsylvania, dentist offices were only able to treat dental issues classified as “emergencies” until May 1st, 2020. As our businesses are slowly reopening, and dental appointments are now being made, we want to assure you that patient safety is our top priority and that Three Rivers Dental is following all office infection control recommendations.
Three Rivers Dental is accepting appointments for any new or existing patient who is experiencing a dental emergency. All non-emergency appointments, including regular visits for exams, cleanings and x-rays can also be scheduled.
Contact us immediately to schedule an appointment if experiencing the following oral health issues:
- Bleeding that doesn’t stop
- Painful swelling in or around the mouth
- Pain in a tooth, teeth or jaw bone
- Gum infection with pain or swelling
- Post surgery treatment (dressing change, stitch removal)
- Broken or knocked out tooth
- Denture adjustment for people receiving radiation or other treatment for cancer
- Snipping or adjusting wire of braces that hurts your cheek or gums
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue
We are available to help patients in need of emergency dental care. If you are experiencing dental pain you can use your phone anywhere, anytime to make an appointment. Call 1 (855) 4 NO FEARS or click the Schedule Appointment section of our website, select the office location you would like to visit, complete the appointment form and click the send appointment request button. We are conveniently located throughout the Pittsburgh area in Greentree, Cranberry, Greensburg, and Jennerstown. It’s that easy to set an appointment for no more pain.